Set on the small peninsula of land jutting out into Brewick bay, Fjara has amazing views for you to enjoy in all weathers and at all times of the day. It is a great wild life spot with plenty of opportunity to spot seals and otters in the surrounding area.
With a simple but effective menu, which changes seasonally, Fjara aims to bring different taste and cuisines to Shetland, getting the most from seasonal fruit and vegetables. All our baked goods are freshly made every morning on site, from our fantastic cheese and bacon bloomer to our sweet blueberry pancakes.
- Casual dining experience
- Opened by two local businessmen
- Keen to show local produce in its best light
- Open 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Stunning views and a chance to see wildlife close up
- Focus is on something for all – young and old, families etc.
- Find out more about us